Friday, February 25, 2011

Cold and Wet Friday

Very cold and wet day on my Friday off, the rain is going to be with us most of the weekend and that's ok with me. Just finished up Volume 2 of Saurus and the blogs will continue with more of what makes me me, my ability to share and communicate my feelings of a given day. Don't really have much going on this weekend, the weather will keep us indoors and that's ok too. Do have a Birthday party to attend and hope to do so with Terria providing the weather isn't too cold or wet. Going to make another cake for my sister Linda's Father in law who recently passed away, going to the viewing tonight, the funeral is tomorrow  and we won't be attending it. So I'm going to get baking now and try to make another incredible cake for the grieving family! Til later in the day  Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment