Sunday, October 16, 2011

2011 IndyCar World Championships Las Vegas 300 Horrific 15 Car Crash RIP...

I never watch car racing, especially oval track racing and yet I was flipping the channels and came on this at this exact spot and watched Dan Wheldon 2 time Indy 500 winner Die today from his cockpit camera shot, the multiple views of other shot are more horrific than this one but to see the man alive seconds before he dies is really a bummer to me! I was watching Football when I changed the channel to this very spot of the coverage and watched the crash in awe and thought, how could anybody survive that crash of 15 cars at 200mph? Turning back to football I came back a few hours later and saw the news flash of Dan Wheldon Dying at the Las Vegas Speedway and had no idea and figured everybody walked away because there was so much debris but no urgency to get to anybody out or ambulances on the track, they airlifted him and he died later from multiple injuries.Very sad for me and I wished I had not been watching. Shows how precious life is and can be enjoying a nice event and then 3 seconds later a man dies at the wheel of a car.Very SAd R.I.P Dan Wheldon. Very disturbing video for me to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment