Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ready for Utah!

Closing down on my workweek and ready for my trip to SLC to watch superbike racing at its finest and fastest in the world! Terria and i will be departing the Nard at 3 am Friday morning and have a 12 hour drive and good time awaiting us. staying at a nice Hampton inn i believe and have a 25-30 drive to Toeele where the racetrack resides. We have races and Qualifying on Saturday and more racing on Saturday with monday bring the world superbike guys to do their thing. we depart Utah Monday night and head homewards in no hurry, we go back to work on Wednesday and will probably stop in Vegas for dinner, if not we can always make it ot Crazy Ottos in Lancaster for some good ol fashioned eats!! So tonight I will plot out some places to eat and visit in SLC, hiway 15 the entire way and then lodge in North SLC!  Wasa little worried that the new computer ibought caught what i thought was a severe virus, turned out to be a worm and a simple fix and a $95 service charge and all is good, went to eat breakfast at the Gallopin Hen and then even stopped off at the supercuts and got a really good haircut for my trip. So here i am at the front desk playing world ugliest secretary and yet providing World class customer service to my people! Trust me , my shit is world class and nobody can touch me on this or even attempt to dispute this self proclaimed lead in the industry...lmao!! Have to head to the gym, then to therapy with Michael and a qucik visit with my Mom, who gets out of the therapy on Sunday... Good times there! Not sure f I'm taking my laptop on the trip, would love to post picturesof my trip  but we shall see if the computer gets packed...until later cannot wait to spend the next 4 plus days with my incredible Terria and converse and share love that only grows every day

No comments:

Post a Comment