Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back Home

Back home from our amazing weekend in Utah, Terria and I arrived home at 3 am tired and worn out from the high altitudes and eating poorly. Now back to the grind of being home, taking a day off with Terria today and hitting the gym here in a few minutes, might also go for a ride around the lake to get my Riding legs back. We were able to workout at the Hotel gym twice which was really nice to do,even met the children of the Corn and an older dude we called the Town cryer, he had turrets so I give the dude some slack but the people of Salt Lake City are very sterile and not as friendly as I thought they would be, but here I show up to their city all badass and laughing at everything, to include their funky customs and kids, not to mention the aforementioned town cryer dude and the rude people at the breakfast bar in the mornings...yeah They were not prepared for the Saurus but I was prepared for them... Good Damn Times! Thanks wonderful Terria for being such a great companion and totally into the scene at the races. Looking soooo!! forward to Chicago and Detroit and all the little stops in between. So much love and admiration for you my Dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment