Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good Times...still!!!

In reading a plethora of other Blogs and entries from across the hall, I've noticed so many of the other Blogs are self obsessed with being proper and dotting I's and crossing T's and being ever so proper. My idea of this Blog is to make it so personal that I forget where I am and who if any is my audience, which is whatever it is and not the point of self expressing! Here I can  forget the grade school punctuations and let it flow without fear of reprisals or being graded down,counting entirely on my wits at this point in the game to be free of thought outside of what the next word will be. I was thoroughly shocked and surprised by my Boss Peter Faulk this morning after he told me that he had given me an 800 dollar bonus for the efforts that I have put in regarding customer service and gave another worker the same, everybody else got less based on their performances and it did make me feel good that the man was watching how well I deal with our customers and made it a point to tell me today. Makes me feel like he appreciated the extra effort and the fact that I am a team player and make sure the office is covered during lunches and training days. All things that are common sense but hard to believe that grown adults don't always take into account that people rely on them being where they are supposed to be and that doesn't always happen in our office. But all being told, the workplace is a great place to work  and have laughs , sometimes at the aforementioned co-workers expense and them not truly even realizing it at all. The gifts of being witty and quick have their privileges for sure. Tomorrow brings about my last work day of the week, being off Monday and Tuesday and coming back to work today makes this a very short week for sure, off this Friday and will enjoy another long weekend of trying to find something fun to do and will succeed ...trust me !

No comments:

Post a Comment