Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Winding Up To Vacation

A rather stuffy and humid day today at work, had very few customers this morning and waited for the 1130 lunch bell as there was a going away lunch for our director today. I chose to get my own lunch and then head out to the driving range and hit some golf balls,  all went very well.  Today marks a very short countdown to getting out of town tomorrow night and heading to Chicago for a little R&R with Terria.

Let's see, a whole lot of political garbage going on in this country right now ,the Republicans fighting the system and the Democrats allowing the bullshit to continue, just hit em with a hammer and make the pests go away is all that is needed.  Other than that the world is full of shit right now, the guilty people being set free (Casey Anthony) the new milleniums version of the O.J trial, all the more idea of the bullshit that can happen in a jury trial, put simpletons on the stage and allow them to do what they do best, think like morons! So enough of the negativity that surrounds and engulfs this country's everyday!

After work I need a workout to loosen a tight body and get myself ready for a long night tomorrow night on a red-eye flight at midnight and an early arrival in Chicago which will allow us the chance to tour the town before we check in at the hotel at 2 or so, regardless I am looking forward to a good trip and a fun time with my Wife, never have been to Chicago and hear it's a pretty cool town, I will go off my program one meal at a time and enjoy a meal a day that is really bad for me and try to workout everyday to keep me in the groove. Cannot wait to see Wrigley field and Soldier field in Chicago, even the United Center and the Sears tower , but it will be interesting to something for the first time and not be at odds with the clock, just enjoying the new surroundings with my Terria and hanging and traveling the surrounding areas to venture and see new shit!

Did get a text from my Friend Chancey and he is now out of work and will work on writing the book that he has wanted to write his entire life, now is the chance for him to do and i wished him well and hope to see him soon! The rest of my friends are all doing well, Nevarez has put in his order for pictures of the Notre Dame Campus and the Baseball stadiums at Wrigley and Comerica in Detroit so that will be done, the same for my brother Rich who wanted me to do the same and take good pictures. So i will and i know the time will fly by rapidly and try to squeeze as much in as we can and may miss some things along the way but as i always say to anybody who knows me "It's not where you're at , It's who you're with that truly matters" So true, i will be with my Honey and the rest is extra and I'm enjoying it all. Living the blessed life and the Dream, I am the Gregasaurus and continue to act accordingly... Good times... Still

No comments:

Post a Comment