Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Day!

The day is halfway gone and finally get my first sense of food for the day! been very slow and uneventful and the ways it usually is .Speaking of the way it usually is the same people are not at work today which can shift the brunt of the work towards one or two people in the office  Not that big of a deal with the ethical question arises to give the job to somebody who wants to come to work and that can make it to work on a daily basis. What we do is not that difficult and we get paid well for the little we do!  So as await my Chile verde Omelette and the "galloping Hen in Ventura I am without Terria today ,she and the sister and nieces and nephew went to the water park for he day n leave me to my own wits as to what to do with my time after work...let's see, the gym, the driving range and whatever else can do to make the day go well without my Terria. Well the food here I am out and am going to enjoy this monstrosity                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment