Friday, March 4, 2011

Should be A busy Weekend!

Been fairly tranquil here at work and at home so nothing really to write about. The week is almost over 2 more hours on this Friday afternoon and I head to the gym for a loosening up workout. hit golf balls at lunch and didn't really stretch out too much so very tight and stiff right now and hope the gym will make me all better. The weekend will consist of gym , Golf , Motorcycle and more wife time and good times for sure. i am baking for the fund  raiser for my friend Shawns boy Liam this weekend as well. hope to make some cakes and some muffins and even cookies to distribute and sell here at work and at my wifes and sisters schools. The goodness that te Mcintosh family have always given me has been amazing and Shawn has been amazing as a friend helping me out endlessly with projects around the house and on the motorcycle and has always been my grounding tool as a friend to keep my wild side into perspective with his living exAmple of goodness. So we shall bake tirelessly and hope to raise some money for the cause to get Liam the proper treatment for his cerebral Palsy via self extracted stem cell proc3dures to stimulate growth naturally to areas where he has no movement. Other than that I might see Nevarez this weekend and throw the ball around in addition to riding and hitting golf Balls with my Terria this weekend. Even going to sell Terrias little notebook computer and get her an ipad 2 next Friday to match my Mac air in the apple family, the only thing apple Thta I hate is the iphone which i am trying to get rid of as I speak but all is good in the home of the Saurus and Pteradactyl and am looking forward to a busy and productive weekend. Also tryig to get out to Az. to watch the dodgers play spring training ball and check out the Ping factory while there. so all have a great wekend and be safe and know that God is Good, just don't go hitting anybody over the head with bibles please...get annoying at times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment