Monday, March 21, 2011

Blessed!

ThE Rains may fall
Along with the hopes
this world in turmoil
and so much despair

I feel a bit shameful
that my skies are sunny
still see the light of day
And still being funny

The days and nights are all into one
the pains around me may never be undone
Yet i grasp and seize the days I've won
Tomorrow still cloudy but here comes the sun

Feeling good in bad times
given the world and never in need
Watching the waves of life sweep people away
A shaking and rattling of the souls dismay

I ask my God how can this be
I look around to the misery
I sit atop this perch in my lifes tree
So blessed in all of this glory

When i stumble I see the cracks
When i break it, it never collapses
The support system that never fails me
The faith ,hope and Love that never betrays

No comments:

Post a Comment