Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Need A Damn Book To Read

Went to Barnes and Noble this evening to try to find a follow up book for the Steve Jobs book I just finished, damn what a task this has been you'd think finding a good book in a good bookstore should be relatively easy right? wrong there was so much crap and none of the favorite authors I read have anything remotely new or anything that I haven't already read. Ugh this sucks I have really fallen in love with reading again and may have to dig up an old favorite to re read and give me something to do besides spew my nonsensical gibberish on my site here. So here I type away and trying to dig up an old author, something that will pique my interests again and get me back to reading about something passionate, besides sports that is, and besides the Damn fundamentalist that have made me ill when I hear or read the bullshit they spread. Anyway it is a good mid week break from the monotony of sitting down to my good books but truly wished I had something to dive into tonight.  So I'm thinking I'll take my Apple to my room and do some book shopping in the hope that something will jump out at me and allow to make the magic find. Tomorrow is Thursday and a weekend of nothing on the horizons awaits us, maybe a day trip for some Clam Chowder in Pismo Beach?? I don't know  but whatever we do it will be a relaxing something or other regardless. Goodnight and the standard Good Times! salute

No comments:

Post a Comment