Sunday, June 27, 2010

the Week

Very productive and fun filled weekend of projects finished and anniversary cake for Brazaleen baked,decorated and delivered in triple tier fashion, Great job TLD on that one. The room was floored and furnished with new furniture from the local urban home, black leather couch,loveseat and chair all bought, broght and put in place. We go a cool throw rug and some black out curtains and a new floor lamp to give it some new light. We need to buy a small computer desk for the laptops so we can play in the extra room, watch TV or relax on one of 3 very nice and comfy leather resting places. This week I plan to re-seed and manure the fron tyard and get it back to its former luster and green playing field look. This work week should be a good one,Taking tomorrow off fro the gym ,been 4 weeks since my last day off and my body is worn out and I can feel the strain on the joints so Monday will be a day off and probably be a day to hit golf balls ans try to play on Wednesday . I had a great therapy sesson this past Thursday, Dr. Morales had some great stories and had us each share some stories and exmaples of our own to give us both an idea of where we need to get. My biggest liability is allowing Terria to get close to me and allow her to show her love by giving andd doing things for me, I have I guess pushed her away and tried to take over my own world and disallow her the opportunity to work her goodness into my everyday,Thus taking away a big part of wht and who she realy is, the same type of giving anfd loving perso tat I am ,s next week should be really good and look so forward to getting there and sharing more! Should be another incredible week of persnal and couples growth for Terria ad I, bother sperate and together we are definitely getting closer and putting the affair behind us as best as we can, but the time and work must be put in and done otherwise we fall prey to the same mistakes all over again. I am in a better place tat I was a week ago and plan on being even further down the road next week. Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment