Monday, August 8, 2011

Nothing To say

I really thought I had something to write and it all went away in a second, don't know how or why it just vanished before my eyes and now I sit here dribbling my thoughts and my words with really nothing to say or describe, can't even make anything up at this point so it might be better to shut up and go away til the memory serves me better and i do have something somewhat significant to spew about.  Oh yeah, Thanks Terria for always being the stone of love and reason and know it is to be assumed that I speak for us when i describe something that we did together ,even if your name is excluded,so sorry about that and the trip to Big bear would have been meaningless without you there. More later when i have an idea of what the hell I'm trying to say on this first day back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment