Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Open

Reflection can be a tonic or a curse
I never know what the peek over my shoulder will bring
a happy thought , a dreadful occurrence ?
Although I've lived a pretty charmed life, It can't be that bad


To bury the pains is to kill the reality
Stunting the growth of evolving to greater heights
The many mentors that I look up to
Mr.Schaeffer and Mr. Morales remind me all too often


Can it be Mrs.Duran has nailed it once again
Suppression can be my only friend
When the friends I have don't exist
Go to what you know, and who knows you well


I don't hurt anymore, I'm pain free
Questions arise and answers follow
but the inquisitive side of me still questions it all
wondering if it meets my criteria's


So when I open the window to yesterday
Walk thru the path of tomorrow's impending questions
can the open mind I call my own
Be open to ask for help?















No comments:

Post a Comment